- Best friends for their whole lives, Cole and Brooke didn’t plan the pregnancy that led to their teenage marriage.
- After a year of being miserable and feeling like a failure, Cole leaves, knowing his wife and child will be looked after by his trust fund, and wanting to make more of his life to make his family proud.
- Four years later, he tracks them down, and finds that while he’s lived a good life, she’s struggling—balancing two jobs while raising their daughter, Kaia.
- It doesn’t take long for Cole to realise that he doesn’t just want to fix things. He wants to get to know Kaia. And he wants Brooke back.
- If only life was that simple.
Pre-order on iBooks now!